d2h Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer (“Offer”) is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Dish TV India Limited, wherein a d2h Subscriber (“You” / “Your”), having a d2h Set Top Box (“STB”) and an Active Account Status can subscribe to ‘Hits Active’@ just Rs.1/- (“Offer Price”). The offer can be availed any time between 00:00 hours on 3rd December 2021 to 23:59:59 hours on 5th December 2021(“Offer Days”). The Eligible subscriber will be able to watch ‘Hits Active’ for 30 days at the Offer Price and the Offer effective from the date of subscription to the Offer (‘Subscription Period’).
The Offer is, in addition, to any existing promotional scheme available from d2h and this Offer can be availed only on the said Offer Days.
In the event of you availing this Offer, in addition to the terms and conditions stipulated in the Subscriber Agreement Form (‘SAF’) for the subscription of the Direct To Home (‘DTH’) Services of d2h, You shall be bound by the terms and conditions contained mentioned herein under:
1. The Offer is open ONLY to d2h Subscribers having an Active Account Status.
2. You must subscribe to ‘Hits Active’ on the Offer Days between 00:00 hours on 3rd December 2021 to 23:59:59 hours on 5th December 2021.
3. The following person(s) are not entitled to avail this promotional scheme:
a) Employee(s) of d2h and their relatives;
b) d2h business associates including the dealer(s) and advertising agency(ies);
c) Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) etc.;
d) Existing subscribers of offered service.
e) d2h reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate.
Terms & Conditions:
1. ‘Hits Active’ is monthly subscription service/channel. As such ‘Hits Active’ is available for a monthly price of Rs.64+/- (+18% GST Extra) per month, however only during the Offer Days subscriber can subscribe the ‘Hits Active’ at the Offer Price.
2. To avail the offer price of Rs.1/-, the subscriber must subscribe to ‘Hits Active’ at any point of time during the mentioned offer period between 00:00 hours on 3rd December 2021 to 23:59:59 hours on 5th December 2021.
3. The subscriber's account should be in active state to subscribe to ‘Hits Active’.
4. The subscriber should have sufficient account balance to subscribe to ‘Hits Active’.
5. Once subscribed @ Rs.1/-, ‘Hits Active’ shall be available for 30 days & cannot be de-activated before that.
6. After the 30 day’s subscription period, the ‘Hits Active’’ will be auto renewed at the normal price of Rs.64+/- (+18% GST Extra) per month or such price prevailing at that stage.
7. If the subscriber wants to discontinue the service post the Subscription Period, the subscriber needs to call the Subscriber care one day prior to offer completion date (i.e. in this case he needs to call on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it will continue on the regular price of Rs.64+/- (+18% GST Extra) per channel, per month or such price prevailing at that stage from the next month onwards, until requested for disconnection.
8. By opting for the Offer, the subscriber permits d2h to debit their d2h Subscriber account maintained by d2h, with the applicable subscription fee during the Subscription Period and thereafter.
9. Existing subscribers on ‘Hits Active’ cannot Remove the add-on & then opt for the Offer during the Offer Period.
10.Terms and conditions as mentioned herein are subject to change, without prior intimation.
11.d2h shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the d2h website or process any transaction thereon.
12.Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
13.In the event of any inconsistency between the SAF and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
14.Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document
15.The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.