Offer Terms and Condition
- This Offer will be called as “upgrade Offer’.
- The Offer will be applicable only for select customers.
- The offer is available for non- commercial usage only.
- The Offer price will be applicable as is.
- The Offer shall not be applicable even in case of select customers in case in case of Physical Damage of the Set Top Box or if the sticker on the STB is found tampered.
- This is a limited period offer and the Company shall have the right to withdraw it without any notice.
- The Company retains the right to change, amend, extend, modify and alter the present terms and conditions, in whole or in part, without any notice.
- All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only and no other courts shall have any jurisdiction in this regard.
4 Hours Service Guarantee
The 4 hrs. service guarantee program is temporarily suspended due to current pandemic situation in the country. We will resume back as soon as the situation normalizes.
Long Term Recharge Terms & Conditions (for recharge through d2h.com or d2h infinity app only)
- 40% extra days on current LTR.
- Recharges of LTR discounted packs are not eligible in the scheme.
- Recharge should be done in a single transaction.
#ReasonForVaccination offer Terms and Conditions
- 1. These terms and conditions ("T&C”) shall govern participation in the #ReasonForVaccination Contest (“Contest”) hosted and conducted by Dish TV India Limited (“Company”) from 8th June, 2021 till 17th June, 2021 (“Contest Period”).
- 2. This Contest is being conducted, administered and endorsed by Company.
- 3. By participating in the Contest, the participants (“Participants/You/Your”) has/have read and understood these T&C stated herein. You hereby agree and confirm that Your participation in the Contest is subject to Your unconditional acceptance to comply with the T&C stated herein. Your failure to comply with the T&C will disqualify You from participation in the Contest. The decision of the Company for all matters relating to Your participation in the Contest shall be final and binding.
- 4. You hereby agree and understand that Company will have access to and collect information and data shared by You and You hereby consent to the collection, receipt, storage, processing, transfer, use, destruction, retention and sharing of information provided by You to Company, its affiliates, and designated third parties.
- 5. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. All relevant national and local laws shall apply
- 6. The images, if any used in the Contest belongs to the respective person whose images are so used in the Contest.
- 7. Eligibility for Participation: Person who comply with the following criteria should only participate:
- a. The Participants should be a citizen of India residing in India only and 18 years of age.
- b. Company reserves the right but not the obligation to verify if a Participant meets all the criteria as mentioned above.
- c. One shortlisted Participant, from any of the social media platform (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) shall be declared as a Winner and shall be announced by the Company. The names of the Winners shall be displayed on social media page of d2h on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- d. In case of any gross violation of the T&C and/or submission of any content other than what is required under the Contest, the Participants shall indemnify the Company for such gross violation and/or submission.
- 8. Contest Mechanism: The methodology for the Contest shall be as mentioned below:
- a. The Participants shall follow the social media page of d2h on Facebook and/or Instagram and/or Twitter.
- b. The Participants shall be required to submit/share/dm an entry in the form of comment by describe her in a few words in the comments (#ReasonForVaccination), post your comment along/or with video/image.
- c. The Participants shall be required to use mandatory hashtag i.e #ReasonForVaccination
- 9. Process of choosing the Winners:
- a. Participants giving correct answers to the contest post asked on the social media platforms shall be selected as a Shortlisted Participant and from the aforementioned Shortlisted Participants, one Participant from any of the social media platform i.e. Facebook and/or Instagram and/or Twitter shall be selected as a Winner. The selection of winner shall be on a random basis from amongst the Shortlisted Participants. There are in total 3 winners (1 each from each of the social media platform. The decision of choosing/selecting Winner/winners shall be at the discretion of the Company which shall be final and binding
- b. The announcement of the Winners, Prize, distribution time and mode shall be as per the T&C of the Contest and shall be at the sole discretion of the Company.
- c. Company reserves the right to select and declare the Winners of the Contest and such decision shall be final and binding on the Participant(s) and Winner(s).
- 10. Prizes:
- a. Each Winner shall be awarded a prize (“Prize”). The Prize shall be an Amazon Coupon worth Rupees Five Hundred only (Rs. 500/-) for each Winner. The validity of the Amazon Coupon shall be till June21. The Prize must be claimed in response to messages made to the Winners subject to submission of requisite proof of identity, if requested by Company. All Prizes are provided on an as-is where-is basis without assurances or warranties of any kind. Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable under the laws of India and any incidental costs direct and/or indirect, in relation to Prize shall be borne by the respective Winners. Neither Company nor any of Company’s affiliates or group companies shall be responsible or liable for any technical disruption, failure and/or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Winner(s) is unable to claim the Prize
- b. Company reserves the right to disqualify any Winner if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Participant has breached the T&C stated herein.
- c. In case the Winner/s is/are found to be in violation of any of the T&C of the Contest, Company reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) including but not limited to having the concerned Winners to refund/replace the Prize(s) won. Company may refuse to give the Prize(s) to Participant(s) in the event of his/her fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement to participate in the Contest under these T&C.
- d. Prizes are non-transferrable and non-refundable. They cannot be exchanged/redeemed for cash or kind. Company is only responsible for the conduct of the Contest, selection of winners and distribution and dispatch of Prizes to the Winners. Company shall not be responsible for the ability of Prize to be redeemed.
- e. Neither Company nor any of its partners make any warranty that the prize won through this Contest meets the Contestants’ expectations.
- 11. Miscellaneous:
- a. Company reserves the right to withdraw and/or discontinue the Contest and / or alter any / all of the T&C of this Contest, prospectively or retrospectively, at any time without prior notice and without liability whatsoever to the Participants.
- b. All taxes, levies and duties due and owing under applicable and statutory laws in connection with Prize if any, and all other costs, including insurance, incidental costs, gifts, gratuities and taxes, are the sole responsibility of the Prize(s) Winners.
- c. The Contest shall be governed by the laws of India and exclusive jurisdiction over all matters shall only vest in the courts of Delhi, India.
- d. This contest is in no way sponsored, or associated with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Google.
- e. All decisions with respect to the Contest shall be at the sole discretion of Company. In the event of any fault, misunderstanding or dispute concerning any part of the Contest, the decision of Company shall be final
- f. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.