You may have as many as four (4) TV sets connected to the dish. However, if you wish to do this, you will have to advise the dealer in advance so you may be given the dish & special LNB configured for such service. Also, you will have to purchase additional STBs for your additional televisions.
Yes It is advisable to switch off the STB when not in use. Moreover if you are not to use the STB for long period, unplug the STB & remove batteries from the remote.
Now find out what is happening around the world from the comfort of your couch. Tickers provides minute by minute updates of the latest on Stock Market, Cricket, Bollywood, Business and much more. - Press the Menu key on the Remote. - Use the ‘up’ and ‘down’ arrows to go to Tickers. - Press ‘OK’ to confirm. - Choose the desired Tickers. - Go to Settings to change the speed (slow/medium/fast) and mode (character/line/scrolling) of the tickers.
You can control channel viewing by setting an access code - Go to the Main Menu.
- Go to Setup.
- Select Installation.
- Enter your default code (1234) (For first time users)
- Select user settings and then locking.
- Select channel visibility.
- Press the ‘Green’ button shown on the Remote once to make it invisible and twice to lock the channel.
- Press ‘OK’ to confirm.
- To Unlock the Channel, repeat the same procedure.
TO ADD TO THE FAVOURITE LIST
- From the original channel list, select the desired channel to be added and press the ‘Green’ key on the Remote.
- The selected channel will be added in your favourite list.
- Press ‘Exit’ and confirm your selection.
TO SORT CHANNELS IN THE FAVOURITE LIST
- Press the ‘Blue’ Key on the Remote to sort your favourite list.
- Press ‘Green’ or ‘Yellow’ Key to move the channels ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ respectively.
Step 1 – Switch off your set top box from the main switch & then switch it on again.
Step 2 – After switching STB ON, keep the stb running ON channel number 100 & wait for 10 minutes, services will be resumed .
If problem persists follow Step 3 – Reset your box by going to Menu – Setup – Factory Reset – OK
Reset your box by going to Menu – Setup – installation – Entre code 1234 – Reset – OK